Amanah Finance Consultancy Ltd was launched to serve as a platform for service provision and product development in the Islamic finance industry. Amanah Finance is directed by Mufti Faraz.
Mufti Faraz Adam was born in the United Kingdom and raised in Leicester. After completing college, he enrolled at Darul Uloom Leicester. After six rigorous and intensive years studying Aqidah, Tafsir, Hadith, Fiqh, Usul, Arabic grammar, syntax, morphology and rhetoric, he qualified with distinction and was granted Ijazah in the above disciplines. He further studied in South Africa at Darul Iftaa Mahmudiyyah, where he completed his Mufti course under the auspicious tutelage of Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Mufti Husain Kadodia & Advocate Mufti Emran Vawda. Upon qualifying from the Darul Iftaa as a Mufti (juriconsult), he was accredited with: Masters of Arts in Islamic Theology with specialisation in Juristic verdicts (Iftaa) Master Diploma specialisation in Islamic Finance. Mufti Faraz has a Masters Degree in Islamic Finance, Banking and Management from Newman University. Furthermore, Mufti Faraz is a Certified Islamic Finance Executive (CIFE™).
Overview of Mufti Faraz’s career:
- He founded www.darulfiqh.com in 2011- a fatwa portal serving humanity worldwide and specialising in Islamic Finance advisory & consultancy services.
- He served as an Imam in Dublin, Ireland for one year where he established the first Darul Iftaa in Ireland – a specialist centre in Fiqh and jurisprudence.
- He served as a lecturer of the Islamic sciences at Darul Uloom Leicester for a couple of years.
- He is the director of the Darul Iftaa Leicester
- He currently serves full-time with the National Zakat Foundation in the Services for Zakat Payers where he is engaged in product development & service provision for Zakat Payers.
- Mufti Faraz Adam also is a member of the Zakat Policy Panel at National Zakat Foundation.
- He is an Ethica CIFE™ Graduate and serves as a Shariah Advisor with Ethica.
- He also serves as a Shariah Advisor at Simplyethical.
- Mufti Faraz Adam delivers lectures and workshops across UK on different aspects of Islam & specialises in delivering Islamic Finance training.